1900 Park Fare Dinner Dining review by dealing with disney

1900 Park Fare located at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

They offer Breakfast Character buffet dining as well as Dinner Character Buffet Dining! (1 credit each with the Disney Dining Plan)
Different Characters for breakfast & Dinner!

Ok, back to my review! 

I love their breakfast buffet:  Characters M&Gs are Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger & Pooh!
Buffet offerings are always super yummy & plentiful.

Dinner is also great! Dinner starts at 4:30pm. If you arrive early (around 3:45pm) You will get to see the Princess Promenade offered at the Grand Floridian. Cinderella & Prince Charming will lead little princesses & princes from the back (near orchestra) over to & down staircase to the main lobby where they will dance.  It is SO sweet.

Dinner: The characters are Cinderella, Prince Charming and this other part can vary. It is 90% of the time Lady Tremaine, Anastasia & Drizella. However, they have been know to be substituted by the Fairy Godmother and the little girl mice. It is the stepsisters that make this character M&G!!!

Check out their menus and Details here: 1900 Park Fare

This is a pretty popular dining location and can easily book up but always check for last minute reservations! They do pop up!

The buffet is typical food variety. Good one for picky eaters.
Buffets are never great in my opinion but always something to eat and enjoy.
The dining tables are close together as most of their character location buffet options are.
The dining hall is really nice, with antique Carousel horses on display.
 Great proximity to Magic Kingdom for a nice break away  from the park but not too far or if you have a non park day.

This dining option resides in the Grand Floridian which sits on the resort monorail line.

expect price range of $35.00 to $50.00+ depending on season and time.

This is a great use of your Disney Dining plan too!
I was not positive how I would find the new dining plan worth the increased cost but since I enjoyed a cocktail at Dinner, I can definitely see the value in it.The dining plan ( I will go off on a slight tangent) was never meant to be a great money saving offer. It was a way to offer a package deal for those that like to pay for all in a package and not worry about the food bill at the end of a trip. It is also a great way to try new dining experiences, entrees, desserts & now beverages you may have been more reserved about or not tried without a plan.
Generally you can easily come out even but if you work it, you can definitely take advantage of it.
A friend of mine ordered an $18.00 glass of champagne. I would say, her dining plan paid off!
I did not get it on my last trip. I did calculate my meals & experiences and it definitely would have benefited me! I like to splurge on vacation. I don't want to stress about food or extra bills. I want to look at a menu and order what I want. I save my scrimping while home.
Example: My meal for 1 adult & 1 child was $117.83 with tax & tip.
The dining plan for 1 day for a child and 1 adult is $106($78. & $28).. That almost paid for my one buffet dinner with character experience. PLUS, I would get the quick service meal for each of us as well as 2 snacks.. The kids on the dining plan really help benefit the savings.







 Mother's Favorite! She is a riot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique onboard the Disney Cruise lines

virtual Run Disney review from Dealing with Disney

Walt Disney World Halloween 2020 re-opening experiences by Dealing with Disney