DISNEY Aerophile available at Disney Springs by Dealing with Disney

I checked another item of my Disney Goals which is Aerophile available at Disney Springs 


it’s an 8 minute hot-air balloon experience. It’s tethered and will only fly in safe weather conditions!! 

It was pretty windy our day but was still within safety parameters!! 

I hate heights but this was fine! It was great seeing the whole “world” , Disney’s anyway 

it’s $20 per person which isn’t crazy especially for Disney type prices BUT you can always find them on Groupon for a deal as well!! Just keep in mind, this won’t operate in certain weather conditions so make sure to read the Groupon rules before purchasing!!! I can’t wait for my next new experience #dealingwithdisney 

And people ask why I always go down there. Please, I can always find new adventures!

Of course, they do sell a picture if you choose. They will take one but they will also take one for you with your own camera!!

We went early in the day and had no problem getting immediate availability. 
Later in the day, count on being given a return time for your departure. 

It is very secured in standing area. They will spread guests out to make the platform weighted evenly. 

Fencing and netting surrounds the platform so no misfortunes can happen. 

You will feel it sway especially on some windier days. 

I enjoyed finding landmarks myself!!! I am a dork, yes!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique onboard the Disney Cruise lines

virtual Run Disney review from Dealing with Disney

Walt Disney World Halloween 2020 re-opening experiences by Dealing with Disney